Trending Minecraft Skins
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change my Minecraft username?
To change your Minecraft username:
- Visit account.mojang.com, and log in with your Mojang account email address and password.
- Next to your Minecraft profile name, click the link that says "Change".
- Enter a new name, and confirm the new name by entering your password again.
- Click the "Change name" button.
- Can you help me with a problem with my Minecraft account?
- This website is not affiliated with Mojang, the developers of Minecraft. If you need help with your Minecraft account, please contact Mojang directly.
- How often can I change my Minecraft username?
- You can change your Minecraft username once every 30 days.
- After I change my Minecraft username, when does my old username become available?
- You can switch back to your old username after 30 days. Everyone else must wait 37 days before they can switch to your old username.
- What is a UUID?
- UUID stands for Universally Unique Identifier. Every Minecraft account has a different UUID. For example, my UUID is
403e6cb7-a6ca-440a-8041-7fb1e579b5a5. The UUID of a Minecraft account will never change. This gives Minecraft servers a new way to track players and make sure that bans, ranks, etc, remain with the player even after they change their name.
- Will you remove my Minecraft username history from this website?
Mojang has stated that it is their intention that previous usernames can be seen¹, and they have provided a method to allow the public to access this information.² This website is meant to be a reference tool with the goal of having the most complete and accurate name information possible. Therefore, name information will not be removed from this website, and any requests to have name information removed from this website will be ignored.